Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm back

It's ... been a while. A lot has happened, and I don't remember most of it. What little I do remember, though.... is the fight when I Vindicta kidnapped Sam and Gabe, then got my her aft kicked by Adrian. A lot of the ensuing time is a blank. And then I remember my song kinda floating through my head. It was quiet at first, but the weaker Vindicta got, the louder the music got, until today. Today's the first day I've been myself since Vindicta took over. And even now, I'm not feeling totally perfect, but it's the closest I've felt yet.

So... The point of all that?

Hi. I'm back. And I'm planning on staying.

5 comments:

  1. *clears throat* VERA! *tacklehugs*

    Hi =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best birthday gift EVER, Just sayin 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sighs* I'm glad M managed to get all that sorted. I missed Vera more than I could ever say. And we both missed you, Sammie XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Echo: Thanks, Echo.

    @Knightess: Eep! *is tacklehugged; hugs back* Sam~ I missed you, serunoe. And I'm glad, 'cause I don't gots no monies to spend on you.

    @Adrian: :p

    ReplyDelete