Thursday, February 17, 2011

This sucks!

So, the police came to my school today. To question me. About Sam. Where she went, and all. Thought I may have had something to do with it. Someone said they heard we were fighting. Damn it. Damn it all!

So, she wasn't anywhere I had looked when Scott told me to, even when I damn near ran into old faceless. [Though I not sure quite what happened, there. I was too busy thinking "oh shit, I guess that's my proof!"] And no one can find her. She took her cell phone, though she isn't answering it. She's just... gone. Nebula wrote a note and LEFT with her. When I find that bitch, I am going to END HER.

But my sister.... No one knows where my sister is. I'm such a useless person. Damn it.

Bitch, I'm going to find you and TD&FF. I'm going to hunt you both down. And when I do, you will regret every minute you ever spent taking breathing for granted. Remember, remember... I'm coming. My sister will be brought home, safe and sound and alive and whole.

~V for Vengeance
Out.~

No comments:

Post a Comment